Hittite Microwave Corporation (Nasdaq:HITT) plans to announce its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011 after the close of market on Thursday, October 20, 2011. In conjunction with the release, Hittite Microwave will conduct a conference call at 5:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, October 20, 2011, hosted by Mr. Stephen G. Daly, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Mr. William W. Boecke, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. A live webcast of the call will be available online on the Hittite Microwave website. To access the live webcast, go to the Investor page of the Hittite Microwave website at www.hittite.com and click on the webcast icon located under the News & Events section. Hittite Microwave encourages each visitor to review the site prior to the call to ensure that the visitor’s computer is configured properly. A telephonic replay of the call also will be available for one week after the live call by dialing (303) 590-3030 access code 4475852. The webcast replay of the call will also be available after the live call by visiting the Investor page at www.hittite.com.
About Hittite Microwave Corporation
Hittite Microwave Corporation is an innovative designer and manufacturer of high performance integrated circuits, or ICs, modules, subsystems and instrumentation for technically demanding digital, RF, microwave and millimeterwave applications covering DC to 110 GHz. The company’s standard and custom products apply analog, digital and mixed-signal semiconductor technologies, which are used in a wide variety of wireless & wired communication and sensor applications for the automotive, broadband, cellular infrastructure, fiber optic & networking, microwave & millimeterwave communications, military, space and test & measurement markets. The company is headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV