Veolia Environmental Services North America Corp. (VESNA) announces the appointment of Darryl Schimeck to president and CEO of Veolia ES Industrial Services, Inc. The appointment was effective October 3, 2011.
Darryl Schimeck, President and CEO of Veolia ES Industrial Services, Inc. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Darryl brings a proven track record within the industrial cleaning industry that demonstrates his ability to achieve targets and grow a business. And he has done this without losing sight of the ingredients that are essential for success in this highly dangerous field – the safety of employees and customers alike,” noted Richard Burke, president and CEO of VESNA. “Darryl’s leadership style and abilities are a welcome addition to our executive team.”
As president and CEO of Veolia ES Industrial Services, Schimeck will be responsible for managing the overall operations of the largest industrial cleaning services company in North America, including implementing programs designed to provide direction and structure to ensure the company’s growth. “I’ve spent my career seeking ways to improve operational efficiencies leading to increased revenue, growth and customer satisfaction. I am thrilled to have been given this opportunity here at Veolia and I look forward to the challenges that this position will bring,” said Schimeck.
Schimeck joins Veolia from Atlantic Plant Services, Inc. and United Anco Services, Inc., both members of The Brock Group family of industrial services companies, where he has served as president since 2008. Prior to that, he was president and CEO of K2 Industrial Services, Inc., and executive vice president of Kenny Industrial Services, Inc. He started his career with Waste Management, Inc., where he spent 16 years and held several positions of increased responsibility in business development and operational management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV