SAN DIEGO, Oct. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- InfoSonics Corporation (NASDAQ: IFON) today announced that it received notification from the NASDAQ Stock Market indicating that the Company was granted an additional 180 day period to regain compliance with NASDAQ Rule 5550(a)(2) that requires listed securities to maintain a minimum bid price of $1.00 per share. The Company now has until April 2, 2012 to regain compliance by demonstrating that the bid price of the Company's common stock closes at $1.00 per share or more for a minimum of ten consecutive business days.
About InfoSonics Corporation
InfoSonics designs, develops and manufactures wireless handsets and related products. The Company sells to OEMs, carriers and distributors in Latin America and Asia Pacific under its proprietary verykool® brand and other private label brands. Additional information can be found on our corporate website at www.infosonics.com and www.verykool.net.
SOURCE InfoSonics Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV