Bluefly Taps Blogging Phenom Susie Bubble As Latest Star Of Its Award-Winning Closet Confessions Series
Bluefly (NASDAQ Capital Market: BFLY) has cast Susie Lau—better known as “Susie Bubble”—as the newest Closet Confessions star. For the 15 th episode of the viral video series, Bluefly catches the international fashion blogger at the start of the month long fashion odyssey that begins with New York Fashion Week. Taking the cameras past her closet to her suitcase, Susie presents the designer collectibles she has amassed from trips around the world—even as she shares her practical packing secrets: clothes that don’t wrinkle, bags that expand, and cardigans that can double as skirts!
“We knew Susie was the perfect choice for the latest Closet Confession because she’s completely in control of how she presents herself via her wardrobe,” Bluefly CMO Bradford Matson observes. “Even in a tinsel headband or skirt cardigan, her clothes are never wearing her.” It’s a trait she shares with every one of our past Closet Confessors.
Since its launch in April 2010, Bluefly’s Closet Confessions has given viewers unprecedented access to fashion luminaries’ closets including Nicky Hilton, Kimora Lee Simmons, Kelly Osbourne, Bethenny Frankel, Johnny Weir, and Joan Rivers. Viewer response was so impressive—more than 3,000,000 views of the videos to date—Bluefly extended the spots to television, airing infectious 45 second clips of select Confessions on Bravo. In February 2011, Closet Confessions was honored with a Fashion 2.0 award for Best Online Video.
Tags: Bluefly, Closet Confessions, Susie Bubble, celebrity closets, fashion bloggers, Kimora Lee Simmons, Kelly Osbourne, Bethenny Frankel, Johnny Weir, Joan Rivers, New York Fashion WeekLike Bluefly on Facebook | Follow Bluefly on Twitter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV