P/E Ratio: 8.08X
Forward dividend yield: 8.11%
Founded in 1920 and listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1950, Pitney Bowes is trying to reinvent itself, venturing into the cloud and bringing its mail and other business services into the digital realm.
Shares of the Stamford, Conn.-based company are down 20% so far in 2011, and the stock scraped a 52-week low of $17.95 on Tuesday before bouncing to close at $19.68 on Wednesday.Pitney Bowes has topped Wall Street's earnings view in six of the past eight quarters and it's slated to report its fiscal third-quarter results on Nov. 1. The average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters is for earnings of 54 cents a share on revenue of $1.33 billion in the September-ended period. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 8 Stocks With Dividend Yields Above P/E portfolio on Stockpickr. --Written by Michael Baron in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV