P/E Ratio: 5.52X
Forward dividend yield: 5.54%
Shares of Deluxe Corp., a Shoreview, Minn.-based provider of printing and promotional products and services, are down more than 20% year-to-date but are still up about 5% in the past 52 weeks. The stock was changing hands late Wednesday at $20.37.
The company is a steady earner that's struggling for topline growth. Third-quarter results are expected on Oct. 27, and the average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters is for a profit of 75 cents a share in the September-ended period on revenue of $357.9 million, flat with its earnings per share in the first two quarters of fiscal 2011.Deluxe also has a considerable debt load, totaling $753 million as of June 30, and the company's cash balance is less than $20 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV