R.R. Donnelly & Sons
P/E Ratio: 6.5X
Forward dividend yield: 7.9%
Shares of the Chicago-based provider of commercial printing services are down more than 20% so far in 2011, plumbing a 52-week low of $12.90 on Tuesday, marking the first time the stock has dipped below $13 since July 2009.
The company is seen reporting its fiscal third-quarter results on Oct. 31, and the average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters is for earnings of 51 cents a share on revenue of $2.68 billion.Declining margins and the uncertain economy have weighed on the company, which also carries a significant amount of debt. As of June 30, R.R. Donnelly had $4.08 billion in debt on the balance sheet vs. $363 million in cash. The company has also struggled to grow on the top line, aside from its acquisition of Bowne, which was completed in November 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV