P/E Ratio: 3.4X
Forward dividend yield: 7.9%
Shares of Springfield, Va.-based USA Mobility are down about 29% so far this year, and the company's third-quarter results are expected to arrive on Oct. 26. The stock's 52-week high of $19.21 stretches back to Dec. 13, and the shares were recently changing hands at $13.64, below both the 50-day and 200-day moving averages of $14.62 and $15.13, respectively.
The company, which provides wireless voice and messaging services as well as related software products, doesn't have sufficient analyst coverage to arrive at a consensus estimate.For its second quarter ended June 30, USA Mobility posted a profit of $18.6 million, or 82 cents a share, on revenue of $65.2 million. The company also lifted its full-year outlook, forecasting revenue of $235 million to $248 million, up from a prior projection of $224 million to $240 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV