The computer software & services industry closed the day up 3%. Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution (KONE), Netsol Technologies Inc (NTWK), Wizzard Software Corporation (WZE), and SXC Health Solutions Corporation (SXCI) were all decliners today within the computer software & services industry with TigerLogic Corporation (TIGR) being today's featured computer software & services loser. TigerLogic Corporation fell one cent (-0.5%) to $2.70 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,948 shares of TigerLogic Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,100 shares. TigerLogic Corporation engages in the design, development, sale, and support of software infrastructure, Internet search enhancement tools, and a social media content aggregation platform in North America, the United Kingdom, France, and Germany. TigerLogic Corporation has a market cap of $76.8 million and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 42.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates TigerLogic as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full TigerLogic Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TIGR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV