The specialty retail industry closed the day up 5.1%. Bluefly Inc (BFLY), American Greetings Corporation (AM), Lentuo International Inc (LAS), and Sport Chalet Inc (SPCHA) were all decliners today within the specialty retail industry with PC Mall Inc (MALL) being today's featured specialty retail loser. PC Mall Inc fell 15 cents (-3%) to $5.24 on light volume. Throughout the day, 16,632 shares of PC Mall Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 43,300 shares. PC Mall, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a value added direct marketer of technology products, services, and solutions to businesses, government and educational institutions, and individual consumers primarily in the United States. PC Mall Inc has a market cap of $65.5 million and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.4, equal to the average specialty retail industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 30.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates PC Mall as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full PC Mall Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV