HOUSTON, Oct. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Oiltanking Partners, L.P. (NYSE: OILT), announced today that it will be participating in the Chickasaw Capital Management MLP Conference to be held in Houston, TX on October 5-6, 2011.
Carlin G. Conner, President, CEO and Chairman of the Board, will be making a presentation to the conference on Wednesday, October 5. A copy of Oiltanking's presentation materials may be obtained from the Partnership's website at www.oiltankingpartners.com under the Investors tab beginning on October 5.
Oiltanking Partners is a master limited partnership engaged in independent storage and transportation of crude oil, refined petroleum products and liquefied petroleum gas. We provide our services to a variety of customers, including major integrated oil companies, distributors, marketers and chemical and petrochemical companies. Our assets are located along the upper Gulf Coast of the United States. For more information, visit www.oiltankingpartners.com.
Contacts: Ken Owen, Chief Financial Officer email@example.comJack Lascar / firstname.lastname@example.org Lisa Elliott / email@example.comDRG&L / 713-529-6600 SOURCE Oiltanking Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV