1. K-Swiss (KSWS) designs, develops and markets an array of footwear, apparel and accessories for athletic, sports and fitness activities and casual wear under the K-Swiss brand. The company sells products through website and retail locations under its Palladium and Form Athletics brands.
Of the five analysts covering the stock, one recommends buying and two rate a hold. The stock's average 12-month price target is $9.25, which is 131.8% higher than the current price, as per a Bloomberg consensus.
For the second quarter of 2011, the company's total worldwide revenue increased 40% to $65.5 million from $46.83 million in the year-ago quarter. Domestic revenue grew 43.5%, while international revenue jumped 36.6%. As of Jun. 2011, worldwide futures orders with start-ship dates from July through December 2011 increased 39.2% to $89.9 million. Cash and cash equivalents stood at $45.2 million at the end of Jun.2011.For 2011, the company estimates consolidated revenue to be 25% to 30% above 2010 levels. Meanwhile, selling, general and administrative expenses are seen ranging from $155 million to $160 million due to continued support from marketing initiatives. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 8 Footwear Stocks With Upside portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV