2. Crocs (CROX), operating through consolidated subsidiaries, is a designer, manufacturer, distributor, marketer and brand manager of footwear and accessories for men, women and children worldwide. The company utilizes closed cell-resin called Croslite for its footwear and accessories. The footwear products are divided into four offerings: Core, Active, Casual and Style.
Of the eight analysts covering the stock, six recommend buying and the rest suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Its average 12-month price target is $35.40, which is 60.9% higher than the current price, as per a Bloomberg consensus.
For the second quarter of 2011, the company recorded 29.6% increase in revenue to $295.6 million from the year-ago quarter. Net income expanded to $55.5 million, or 61 cents per share, from $32.3 million, or 37 cents per share, in the same quarter last year. Wholesale and retail sales sprinted 25.5% and 38.1%, respectively. Internet sales jumped 30.1%. At the end of the second quarter, the company had order backlog of $168.1 million, an increase of 41.9%.The company recently announced a new golf line, designed in partnership with world-renowned golf instructor Hank Haney. The collection will launch in the spring of 2012 featuring several men's and women's styles. For 2011 third quarter, the company pegs revenue at $280 million, an increase of 30% from the third quarter of 2010. Meanwhile, CROX forecasts diluted earnings per share at 40 cents for the third quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV