7. NIKE (NKE - Get Report) is a footwear and apparel giant engaged in the design, development and marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment and other consumer accessories. NIKE sells athletic footwear and athletic apparel through retail accounts, retail stores, Internet sales, and through a mix of independent distributors and licensees worldwide.
8 Footwear Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.