Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (the “Company”) NYSE: MTE, is announcing the filing with the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011 (the “2011 Form 20-F”).
A copy of the 2011 Form 20-F is publicly available on the Company’s web site at
www.mtnl.net.in/20Fform.doc, as well as the SEC’s web site at
www.sec.gov. Upon request, registered holders of the Company’s American Depositary Shares (ADS) may also receive a hard copy by contacting the Company’s ADS agent, The Bank of New York Mellon, at 1-888-269-2377.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV