Hancock Holding Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (HBHC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hancock Holding Company (Nasdaq:HBHC) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $25.57, below its previous 52-week low of $25.61 with 82,603 shares traded as of 10:06 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 581,800 shares over the past 30 days. Hancock Holding has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 25.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Hancock Holding Company, a financial holding company, provides various banking and financial services in south Mississippi, Louisiana, South Alabama, and Florida. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.5, above the average banking industry P/E ratio of 18 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your HBHC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV