Colonial Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (CLP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Colonial Properties (NYSE:CLP) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $16.38, below its previous 52-week low of $16.43 with 179,473 shares traded as of 10:05 a.m. ET. Average volume has been one million shares over the past 30 days. Colonial has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 0.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Colonial Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The firm engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, management, and leasing of commercial real estate properties. It invests in the public equity and real estate markets of the United States.
- Practice your CLP trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV