NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Teekay LNG Partners (NYSE:TGP) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $28.70, below its previous 52-week low of $28.81 with 68,536 shares traded as of 10 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 149,400 shares over the past 30 days. Teekay LNG has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are down 20.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Teekay LNG Partners L.P. provides marine transportation services for liquefied natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, and crude oil worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.3, below the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 34.2 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TGP trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about TGP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV