NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Fuel Systems Solutions (Nasdaq:FSYS) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $16.84, below its previous 52-week low of $17.22 with 23,459 shares traded as of 9:39 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 231,000 shares over the past 30 days. Fuel Systems has a market cap of $383.9 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are down 34.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and supply of alternative fuel components and systems for use in the transportation, industrial, and power generation markets primarily in North America, Europe, Asia, the Pacific Rim, and Latin America. The company has a P/E ratio of 40.9, below the average automotive industry P/E ratio of 41.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your FSYS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about FSYS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV