Syneron Medical Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ELOS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Syneron Medical (Nasdaq:ELOS) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $8.91, below its previous 52-week low of $8.95 with 12,608 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 226,400 shares over the past 30 days. Syneron Medical has a market cap of $347.6 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are down 10.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Syneron Medical Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, marketing, and sale of aesthetic medical products worldwide.
- Practice your ELOS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV