Ternium Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (TX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ternium (NYSE:TX) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $19.61, below its previous 52-week low of $19.73 with 19,255 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 560,000 shares over the past 30 days. Ternium has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are down 53.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Ternium S.A. engages in manufacturing and processing a range of flat and long steel products for construction, home appliances, capital goods, container, food, energy, and automotive industries. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.1, above the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 6.5 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TX trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV