NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- City Holding Company (Nasdaq:CHCO) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $25.84, below its previous 52-week low of $26.04 with 1,603 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 79,100 shares over the past 30 days. City Holding has a market cap of $407.1 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 25.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. City Holding Company operates as the bank holding company for City National Bank of West Virginia that offers community banking services to consumers and local businesses. The company's deposit products comprise time, interest-bearing demand, savings, and non-interest bearing demand deposits. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.9, equal to the average banking industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CHCO trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CHCO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV