Pulse Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (PULS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Pulse Electronics (NYSE:PULS) is tomorrow, October 5, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 3 cents per share. At a price of $2.56 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.5%. The average volume for Pulse has been 198,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Pulse has a market cap of $119.1 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 51.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Pulse Electronics Corporation produces precision-engineered electronic components and modules that are used to manage, transmit, and regulate electronic signals and power in various types of electronic products. The company operates in three segments: Network, Power, and Wireless. The company has a P/E ratio of 286, above the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 26 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV