NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Banner (Nasdaq:BANR) is tomorrow, October 5, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of one cent per share. At a price of $12.03 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.3%. The average volume for Banner has been 182,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Banner has a market cap of $215.1 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 24.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Banner Corporation operates as the holding company for Banner Bank and Islanders Bank that provide commercial banking and financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and public sector entities.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about BANR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV