NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Kaman Corporation (Nasdaq:KAMN) is tomorrow, October 5, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 16 cents per share. At a price of $26 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%. The average volume for Kaman has been 175,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Kaman has a market cap of $733.9 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are down 9.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Kaman Corporation operates in the aerospace and industrial distribution markets. The company's Industrial Distribution segment distributes products, including bearings, mechanical and electrical power transmission, fluid power, motion control, and materials handling components. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.7, equal to the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about KAMN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV