Erin Burnett Goes 'OutFront'
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Erin Burnett made her debut on CNN Monday night in her new show "OutFront."
The former CNBC anchorwoman, who also worked at Goldman Sachs, is moving away from her financial expertise into broader news coverage.
|CNN show host Erin Burnett for "Erin Burnett Outfront|
"OutFront," which appears in the 7 p.m. time slot on the network, is being described as a "modern" news show and one that CNN hopes will resonate with a younger audience.
News has also surfaced that Burnett is recently engaged to Citigroup executive David Rubulotta.-- Written by Jeanine Poggi >To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jeanine Poggi. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/jpoggi. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV