Michael C. Coffman, President and CEO said, "We are pleased to be able to add this package of high quality properties to our existing holdings in the Fayetteville. These properties will increase our acreage holdings in the core area of the Fayetteville by 18 percent and the current production from the properties will increase total Panhandle production by approximately 12 percent. In addition to this acquisition, we have purchased 1,160 net fee mineral acres in the Fayetteville over the last couple of months. The total acreage added in the combined transactions amounts to 2,691 net acres, an addition of 37 percent to our net acreage holdings in the Fayetteville."
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. (NYSE-PHX) is engaged in the exploration for and production of natural gas and oil. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.panhandleoilandgas.com .
SOURCE Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV