Playboy Teams Up With Playmates To Raise Money For Breast Cancer
CHICAGO, Oct. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Playboy Enterprises, Inc. is pledging to donate 10 cents to Susan G. Komen for the Cure® for every new Twitter follower it receives during the month of October. Each time a Twitter user follows Playboy at @playboy, the company will make a 10 cents donation to the Bunnies for the Cure Team – a group of more than 15 Playmates that will participate in the Race for the Cure in Los Angeles on March 24, 2012. The team is comprised of several Playboy Playmates, including: 2008 Playmate of the Year Jayde Nicole, Miss November 2010 Shera Bechard, Miss January 2010 Jaime Edmondson, Miss February 2009 Jessica Burciaga, Miss August 2004 Pilar Lastra and Miss November 2011 Ciara Price.
In October, new followers will not only help boost Playboy's charitable contribution to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, they'll also gain access to exciting opportunities and prizes. Select new Twitter followers will be chosen at random in October to win free subscriptions, signed photos, Playboy apparel, Playmate shout outs and more. Playboy's Twitter feed provides all followers with an inside look at the world of Playboy, including access to exclusive content, photos and videos; connection to Playmates and Playboy models; and a peek inside VIP Playboy events and parties.
Playboy is committed to the fight against breast cancer and looks forward to working with fans to raise money for this deserving cause. Playboy has long supported breast cancer initiatives, including Breast Health International and Bosom Buddies, a non-profit organization that educates and supports families of breast cancer patients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV