The Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation Of AgFeed Industries, Inc.
The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities claims against AgFeed Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: FEED) resulting from allegations that the company may have issued materially misleading statements and business information to the investing public.
The Rosen Law Firm is investigating the circumstances causing the Company to form a special committee to scrutinize: (a) the accounting relating to certain of the Company’s Chinese farm assets acquired during 2007 and 2008 used in its hog production business; and (b) the validity and collectability of the Company’s accounts receivables relating to its animal nutrition business in China.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of AgFeed investors to recover their investment losses. If you purchased AgFeed stock between at anytime between March 14, 2008 and October 3, 2011, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to participate in the class action and to obtain more information. You may also contact Phillip Kim of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV