Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (NYSE: VPG) ("VPG or the Company"), a leading producer of precision sensors and systems, based on its resistive foil technology, will release results for the third quarter ended October 1, 2011 at approximately 8:00 a.m. (ET) on November 1, 2011.
A conference call and simultaneous audio webcast will take place at 10:00 a.m. (ET) on November 1, 2011. To access the conference call, interested parties may call 877-317-6789 or +1-412-317-6789 and enter conference number: 1000-4832, or log on to the IR page of the VPG website at http://ir.vishaypg.com for listen-only mode.
A replay will be available approximately one hour after the completion of the call by calling toll-free 877-344-7529 or internationally +1-412-317-0088 and using the conference number: 1000-4832. The replay will also be available on the IR page of the VPG website at http://ir.vishaypg.com. It will be available via phone and website for a limited time.
About Vishay Precision GroupVishay Precision Group produces precision sensors based on its resistive foil technology, and sensor-based systems. VPG provides vertically integrated products and solutions for multiple growing markets in the areas of current, stress, force, weight, and pressure measurements. As a spin-off from Vishay Intertechnology, the Company has a decades-long track record of innovation in foil precision resistors, current sensors, and strain gages, which serves as a foundation for its more recent expansion into strain gage instrumentation, load cells and transducers, weighing modules, and complete systems for process control and on-board weighing. Vishay Precision Group may be found on the internet at www.vishaypg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV