The automotive industry closed the day down 4.4%. Cycle Country Accessories Corporation (ATC), Marine Products Corporation (MPX), and Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR) were all winners today within the automotive industry with Winnebago Industries (WGO) being today's featured automotive winner. Winnebago Industries rose 8 cents (1.2%) to $7 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 662,601 shares of Winnebago Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 311,100 shares. Winnebago Industries, Inc. manufactures motor homes, which are self-contained recreation vehicles used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. Winnebago Industries has a market cap of $206.5 million and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.8, equal to the average automotive industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 54.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Winnebago as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, unimpressive growth in net income and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full Winnebago Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about WGO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV