The electronics industry closed the day down 5.2%. Meade Instruments Corporation (MEAD), Eltek (ELTK), Elster Group SE ADR (ELT), and Micronetics Inc (NOIZ) were all winners today within the electronics industry with SL Industries Inc (SLI) being today's featured electronics winner. SL Industries Inc rose 18 cents (1.1%) to $17.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12,723 shares of SL Industries Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,600 shares. SL Industries, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and markets power electronics, motion control, power protection, power quality electromagnetic, and specialized communication equipment in the United States and internationally. SL Industries Inc has a market cap of $79.5 million and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.5, below the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 9.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates SL as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
- You can view the full SL Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about SLI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV