Basic Sanitation Company Of The State Of Sa (SBS): Today's Featured Utilities Winner
The utilities sector closed the day down 2.9%. American DG Energy Inc (ADGE) and Delta Natural Gas Company (DGAS) were all winners today within the utilities sector with Basic Sanitation Company of the State of Sa (SBS) being today's featured utilities winner. Basic Sanitation Company of the State of Sa rose 50 cents (1.1%) to $46.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 335,464 shares of Basic Sanitation Company of the State of Sa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 262,100 shares. Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo provides basic and environmental sanitation services and sewage treatment services, as well as supplies treated water in the state of Sao Paulo. Basic Sanitation Company of the State of Sa has a market cap of $5.4 billion and is part of the utilities industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.3, above the average utilities industry P/E ratio of 5.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 12.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Basic Sanitation Company of the State of Sa as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, robust revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share.
- You can view the full Basic Sanitation Company of the State of Sa Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV