Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Winner
The computer hardware industry closed the day down 4.1%. Interphase (INPH) and Xyratex (XRTX) were all winners today within the computer hardware industry with Logitech International S.A (LOGI) being today's featured computer hardware winner. Logitech International S.A rose 9 cents (1.1%) to $7.90 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Logitech International S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. Logitech International S.A. designs, manufactures, and markets hardware and software products that enable digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio, and video communication over the Internet, video security, and home-entertainment control. Logitech International S.A has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.2, equal to the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 57.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Logitech International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full Logitech International Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV