The industrial industry closed the day down 4.5%. Ener1 Inc (HEV), IntriCon Corporation (IIN), ZBB Energy Corporation (ZBB), and Tecumseh Products Company (TECUB) were all winners today within the industrial industry with Harbin Electric Inc (HRBN) being today's featured industrial winner. Harbin Electric Inc rose 41 cents (2%) to $21.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 977,290 shares of Harbin Electric Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. Harbin Electric, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, manufacture, supply, and service of electric motors in the People's Republic of China and internationally. Harbin Electric Inc has a market cap of $603.5 million and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.3, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 19% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Harbin Electric as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full Harbin Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV