The industrial goods sector closed the day down 4.4%. Ener1 Inc (HEV), IntriCon Corporation (IIN), ZBB Energy Corporation (ZBB), and McDermott International Inc (MDR) were all winners today within the industrial goods sector with Fushi Copperweld Inc (FSIN) being today's featured industrial goods winner. Fushi Copperweld Inc rose 9 cents (1.8%) to $5.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 303,156 shares of Fushi Copperweld Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 290,900 shares. Fushi Copperweld, Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes bimetallic wire products, principally copper-clad aluminum (CCA) and copper-clad steel (CCS). Fushi Copperweld Inc has a market cap of $176.5 million and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.4, above the average industrial industry P/E ratio of 6.2 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 44.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Fushi Copperweld as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full Fushi Copperweld Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV