The technology sector closed the day down 4.7%. Meade Instruments Corporation (MEAD), Bridgeline Digital Inc (BLIN), Interphase (INPH), and Orckit Communications (ORCT) were all winners today within the technology sector with NTT DoCoMo Inc (DCM) being today's featured technology winner. NTT DoCoMo Inc rose 62 cents (3.4%) to $18.88 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 450,995 shares of NTT DoCoMo Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 281,300 shares. NTT DOCOMO, Inc. provides wireless telecommunications services, packet communications services, and satellite mobile communications services in Japan. NTT DoCoMo Inc has a market cap of $76.8 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.4, above the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 12.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 4.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates NTT DoCoMo as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results.
- You can view the full NTT DoCoMo Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about DCM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV