NTT DoCoMo Inc. (DCM): Today's Featured Technology Winner
The technology sector closed the day down 4.7%. Meade Instruments Corporation (MEAD), Bridgeline Digital Inc (BLIN), Interphase (INPH), and Orckit Communications (ORCT) were all winners today within the technology sector with NTT DoCoMo Inc (DCM) being today's featured technology winner. NTT DoCoMo Inc rose 62 cents (3.4%) to $18.88 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 450,995 shares of NTT DoCoMo Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 281,300 shares. NTT DOCOMO, Inc. provides wireless telecommunications services, packet communications services, and satellite mobile communications services in Japan. NTT DoCoMo Inc has a market cap of $76.8 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.4, above the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 12.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 4.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates NTT DoCoMo as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results.
- You can view the full NTT DoCoMo Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV