The aerospace/defense industry closed the day down 3.8%. Sifco Industries Inc (SIF) were all winners today within the aerospace/defense industry with CPI Aerostructures Inc (CVU) being today's featured aerospace/defense winner. CPI Aerostructures Inc rose 38 cents (4%) to $9.88 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 34,015 shares of CPI Aerostructures Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 16,000 shares. CPI Aerostructures, Inc. engages in the contract production of structural and other aircraft parts for prime defense contractors, the United States Air Force, and other branches of the armed forces. CPI Aerostructures Inc has a market cap of $65.8 million and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 55.9, equal to the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 32.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates CPI Aerostructures as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
- You can view the full CPI Aerostructures Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CVU
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV