- it has amended the Co-Promotion Agreement with Procter & Gamble so that Procter & Gamble’s exclusive negotiation period relating to OTC rights to Silenor is extended from 60 to 120 days, and to discontinue the co-promotion services under the agreement as of December 31, 2011.
- it has appointed Michael Allen as Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing. Mr. Allen replaces Jeff Raser, who has resigned from the company to pursue other interests.
- it has provided notice to Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, Inc. that it intends to hire the Publicis sales force promoting Silenor as Somaxon employees during the fourth quarter of 2011. In connection with the conversion of the sales force, Somaxon will terminate the Professional Detailing Services Agreement with Publicis effective as of December 31, 2011.
Somaxon Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Feedback On Silenor OTC Regulatory Pathway And Changes To Commercial Team
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts