NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CubeSmart (NYSE:CUBE) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $8.05, below its previous 52-week low of $8.06 with one million shares traded as of 4:02 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.1 million shares over the past 30 days. CubeSmart has a market cap of $872.9 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 10.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. U-Store-It Trust operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT). The company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership, operation, acquisition, and development of self-storage facilities in the United States.
- Practice your CUBE trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CUBE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV