Seaspan Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (SSW)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Seaspan Corporation (NYSE:SSW) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $11.03, below its previous 52-week low of $11.05 with 327,894 shares traded as of 3:19 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 350,800 shares over the past 30 days. Seaspan has a market cap of $831.6 million and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are down 7.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Seaspan Corporation owns and operates the containerships that are engaged in the deep-sea container transportation business in Hong Kong. The company charters its containerships pursuant to long-term, fixed-rate time charters to various container liner companies. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.5, below the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 19.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your SSW trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV