Verint Systems Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (VRNT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Verint Systems (Nasdaq:VRNT) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $24.22, below its previous 52-week low of $24.29 with 48,763 shares traded as of 2:35 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 150,400 shares over the past 30 days. Verint Systems has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 17.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Verint Systems Inc. provides actionable intelligence solutions and value-added services worldwide. Its solutions are used to capture, distill, and analyze underused information sources, such as voice, video, and unstructured text. The company has a P/E ratio of 36.8, below the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 39.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your VRNT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV