Orbital Sciences Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ORB)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Orbital Sciences Corporation (NYSE:ORB) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $12.13, below its previous 52-week low of $12.19 with 224,451 shares traded as of 2:30 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 433,300 shares over the past 30 days. Orbital Sciences has a market cap of $761.7 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are down 25.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Orbital Sciences Corporation develops and manufactures small and medium-class rockets and space systems for commercial, military, and civil government customers. The company operates in three segments: Launch Vehicles, Satellites and Space Systems, and Advanced Space Programs. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.8, above the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio of 11.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ORB trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV