- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry and the overall market, PARKVALE FINANCIAL CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- PARKVALE FINANCIAL CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PARKVALE FINANCIAL CORP reported poor results of -$3.30 versus -$1.90 in the prior year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 191.24% to $5.72 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 191.24%, PARKVALE FINANCIAL CORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 341.04%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry average. The net income increased by 37.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.42 million to $1.95 million.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 55.55% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 158.94% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.