Atmel Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ATML)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Atmel Corporation (Nasdaq:ATML) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $7.66, below its previous 52-week low of $7.74 with 5.4 million shares traded as of 1:55 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 9.2 million shares over the past 30 days. Atmel has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 34.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Atmel Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a range of semiconductor integrated circuit (IC) products. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.4, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ATML trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV