NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Forestar Group (NYSE:FOR) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $10.21, below its previous 52-week low of $10.29 with 73,720 shares traded as of 1:40 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 247,800 shares over the past 30 days. Forestar Group has a market cap of $403.9 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 43.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Forestar Group Inc. and its subsidiaries engage in the real estate and natural resources businesses in the United States. It operates in three segments: Real Estate, Mineral Resources, and Fiber Resources. The company has a P/E ratio of 87.5, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 81.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your FOR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about FOR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV