NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- PrivateBancorp Inc (Nasdaq:PVTB) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $7.08, below its previous 52-week low of $7.19 with 509,138 shares traded as of 1:35 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 791,300 shares over the past 30 days. PrivateBancorp has a market cap of $598.9 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 47.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. PrivateBancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for The PrivateBank and Trust Company that provides business and personal financial services to middle-market companies and business owners, executives, entrepreneurs, and families in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.5, below the average banking industry P/E ratio of 23.2 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your PVTB trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about PVTB
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV