NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- SEI Investments Company (Nasdaq:SEIC) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $14.52, below its previous 52-week low of $14.63 with 435,934 shares traded as of 1:35 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.3 million shares over the past 30 days. SEI Investments has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are down 35.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. SEI Investments Company provides investment processing, fund processing, and investment management business outsourcing solutions to corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and high-net-worth families. The company has a P/E ratio of 13, equal to the average financial services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your SEIC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about SEIC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV