Modine Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (MOD)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE:MOD) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $8.82, below its previous 52-week low of $8.85 with 102,841 shares traded as of 1:19 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 333,400 shares over the past 30 days. Modine has a market cap of $448.8 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are down 41.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Modine Manufacturing Company engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of heat exchangers and systems for use in on-highway and off-highway original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vehicular applications, and to various building, industrial, refrigeration, and fuel cell markets. The company has a P/E ratio of 26, below the average automotive industry P/E ratio of 26.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your MOD trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV