NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- E-House China Holdings (NYSE:EJ) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $5.50, below its previous 52-week low of $5.52 with 148,755 shares traded as of 1:19 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 467,000 shares over the past 30 days. E-House China has a market cap of $486.5 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 61.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. E-House (China) Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates as a real estate services company in China. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.6, below the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 43.2 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your EJ trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about EJ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV